Dont Have an Account? Register for an Account Here

Ancient Egypt represents mortality

Rank

Total Posts: 17

Joined 2013-11-14

PM

Ancient Egypt represents many things including the structures of mortality itself that God ultimately will destroy.

What does God’s relentless desire and ultimate purpose to break His people out of bondage do to your faith and hope?

Rank

Total Posts: 1

Joined 2013-11-21

PM

It is very encouraging to see that our God is determined to set us free. To know that He is behind all of the things that are happening all around us. It is easy to look at this crisis or that crisis and lose hope. They are all around us. But to know down deep in our hearts that our God is in control and that He has always been in control and that He is going to set us free brings great hope. We do not need to fear. He has been orchestrating all of these things for hundreds of years with one purpose in mind….so that we can be set free. And there is no doubt in my mind that He is indeed going to set us free.Things will not be easy, but it is determined, He is going to set us free. The prophet Jeremiah in chapter 17 verse 7 writes: “Blessed is the man that trusts in the LORD, and whose hope the LORD is.” There is a great blessing in trusting with all of our hearts in our LORD God who is almighty. The crises all around us are too great for me or for any group of people to overcome. But they are not too great for our God. After all He has been orchestrating them all along. If we will trust and obey we have a wonderful future ahead of us. As Jeremiah writes in the very next verse, “For he shall be as a tree planted by the waters, and that spreads out her roots by the river, and shall not see when heat comes, but her leaf shall be green; and shall not be careful in the year of drought, neither shall cease from yielding fruit.” Let’s not spend all of our time looking at all of the crises that surround us each and every day. Let us look to Him from which our help comes. If we will trust and obey, if we will put our hope firmly in Him, He will lift us up and carry us to His freedom. He is determined to set us free. It will happen.

Rank

Joined 2013-11-17

PM

This word from the Lord is like a booster rocket being added to my faith. The structures of this world would try to keep us enslaved to its limitations and mindsets, but just like the Israelites were progressively changed through each plague, we also are being transformed as the earth grows darker and crisis becomes more frequent.

My faith has not wavered as I have witnessed crisis after crisis in the US, as well as throughout the world, however, it is eye-opening to see the precise nature in which God has strategically broken systems so that we might see his awesome power, just like He did in Egypt. The birth pangs before delivery become more frequent and more painful, but they are all designed to bring deliverance and a very specific result. In some ways, this book allowed me to let the proverbial “other shoe” drop because I am not supposed to keep holding things up that were designed to fall apart.  Society is falling apart, family structures are broken, government is powerless to create real change, and yet this was the plan all along.

“God’s relentless desire and ultimate purpose to break His people out of bondage” causes my spirit to rise up and say “I will partner with you, Lord!” I will not lose faith when the earth grows darker. I will not be distracted by the chaos, by the political brokeness, by wars, or by social agendas. I will be “a man among them who would build up the wall and stand in the gap” (Ezekiel 22:30).

Rank

Total Posts: 3

Joined 2013-11-14

PM

To see God’s ultimate plan unfolding through scripture which is actually telling us the very things that are happening and then witnessing the crisis that is in the earth today, only increases my faith and hope.  My eyes have been opened to see God’s sovereignty, my heart is trusting in a God whose promises I believe.  He has promised us an eternal home and He is faithful to deliver His word as truth.

Rank

Joined 2013-11-20

PM

with renewed faith and hope, we press on knowing that god is behind all the chaos, and we “count it all good” the failing systems of the world will not shatter or destroy us, it makes us stronger to keep pressing in to the finish.

Rank

Joined 2013-11-23

PM

God’s relentless desire and pursuit to set me free from bondage greatly strengthens my faith and hope in Him. It is very reassuring to see the consistency of God. Just as He is adamant about liberating me from every spiritual prison-house or challenge in my personal life, He is equally as determined to free all His people from the bondage of mortality and death. He is very consistent on both micro and macro scales. This gives me great hope and faith to face the future! He never changes no matter what and His heart and intentions toward me, in all His dealings with me, are always redemptive.

Rank

Joined 2013-11-17

PM

My faith and hope are transformed by the sight/insight of God’s intent to set the Body of Christ free.  I have touched the reality that was displayed in 2 Kings 6:15 when Elisha (with similar prophetic hope and sight/insight) calmed and transformed the understanding of the servant (who was focused on the earthly chaos) by showing him the true reality of God’s deliberate involvement in the affairs of those that concern HIM.  My hope is strengthened, my sight more heavenward and God centered, my fears swallowed up by confidence in my God who is the beginning and the end! 
....THE MOUNTAIN IS FULL OF HORSES AND CHARIOTS OF FIRE SURROUND !! 2 Kings 6:17

Rank

Total Posts: 2

Joined 2013-11-23

PM

God’s relentless purpose to break his people out of darkness strengthens my faith, hope, and love for Him. Through his persistence to break us out, I have seen his deep love for all of his people. When I see this sincere love it intensifies my love for God. For me, I become very excited when I feel his love in my spirit. Always knowing that he loves me and that he knows who I am at all times is very encouraging. I think that my hope has been magnified and through walking through this book shows me how much God has planned for his people.

Rank

Joined 2013-11-24

PM

My faith has been strengthened so much! God has not forgotten us. He knows what is happening. Our God is sovereign! My hope and faith are in God, not in the country I live in. I do not get discouraged because of a current crises. I rejoice for what is to come. I am hopeful! I trust God.
This book is beautifully clear and understandable. I’m grateful to have had the opportunity to read it.

Rank

Joined 2013-11-23

PM

My faith is strengthened and my hope is renewed knowing that God wants to break us out of bondage once and for all.  He has given me identity as a man to be able to lead my wife and children through these dark times.  I am reassured that it is possible to raise my children in such conditions and that this world can’t define them because I am leading them and giving them identity just like God is doing with me.  I can teach them that behind all the chaos God is in control.  God has already delivered us from sin through Christ but his ultimate purpose is to free us from mortality to live with Him in eternity.

Rank

Joined 2013-11-18

PM

By understanding more, that God’s desire and His purpose is to break His people out of bondage, it tremendously strengthens my faith and my hope, for not just knowing that His is in control, but knowing that there is no way He is not in control of everything! I’ve been understanding more as the U.S, as well as the whole earth gets darker and more crisis accrue, that we cannot marginalize our magnificent and great God by expecting Him to wait for the end times and the chaos that comes along with it, to wait until we leave this earth. God is breaking us out of bondage right now and He is wanting us to be prepared and to know exactly what He is doing. It strengthens my love and my relationship with Him just knowing that He is preparing us, so that when crisis comes “closer to home” that we will stand still and not be moved by our emotions or the destruction that will be happening. God has given me a new identity that is made for such a time as this, and just knowing that, gives me strength for when the braking down of the systems of this world accrues, that I know it has been a part of His massive plan all along.

Rank

Joined 2013-12-02

PM

Knowing I am apart of God’s ultimate and final purposes in the Earth has bolstered my faith as I am going about my every day routine. I realize I cannot separate my day-to-day life from the perspective of the Final plans on earth. Instead I am making ready my spirit to be of strong relationship in Christ so that I can be like the Israelites after the tenth Plague, full of understanding. They knew what they were to do. I can see more clearly now how God is giving us the opportunity to move into more spiritual maturity in Him, the key is to engage Him.  I see the ultimate partnership Christ has been looking for since Adam and I also see that this is the safest place we could ever be in as Christians today… In HIm!

Rank

Total Posts: 3

Joined 2013-11-25

PM

The picture of Egypt as mortality and slavery was incredibly powerful and enlightening. In the final part of the book as I read about slavery and how we are all born into slavery as fallen man my heart really grabbed hold of this. I could sense the light and life of the next dimension so near to us and I want to break through to that other side. I want to see God’s purposes and word completed so that mortalit is defeated! This will be the greatest liberation movement we could ever imagine.