Dont Have an Account? Register for an Account Here

Burden for America

Rank

Total Posts: 1

Joined 2014-02-18

PM

Scott believes his burden for America originates from the heart of God and was meant to go beyond him.

a) How has sight of this God-given burden impacted you?

b) How has reading the book Arc of Empires increased your burden?

[Related Article: My Burden for America]

Rank

Total Posts: 1

Joined 2013-12-19

PM

When the Lord speaks about a burden, He is speaking about a comprehensive viewpoint on something relative to His purposes. We tend to color the word “burden” emotionally, attributing to it the limited idea of expressing concern about or care for someone. Though carrying an emotional dimension, our sense of burden must transcend to where we are aligned primarily with God in His ultimate purposes, not his feelings. The Lord’s will holds dominion over His own passions. Our bearing of His burden for anyone or any land must reflect this capacity also.

This is most true for any burden for America. Scott, you are pressing into the greater concept of burden by transcending the limited emotional applications usually assigned to it in respect to America. These emotional colorations are tied to unpurged soul ties which have sadly come to define most intercession and prophecy regarding America. The Lord has applied the cross to your sense of identity in America, and that circumcision of heart is what is qualifying you to enter into this larger sense of burden for the land from the Divine viewpoint.

America is one comparatively small part in a grand age-transitional plan to move the whole world out from under Gentile human government into subjection to the established, manifest government of God through a glorified people. Holding a true burden for America will recognize this to be so and will keep it in perspective. Very little national “burden” today has that perspective relative to any country. This greater burden envisions the very renaming of places, locales, countries and continents to reflect these new purposes.

The maintaining of this large scale divine burden will involve receiving revelations about the foundational flaws in human government itself underneath society, as well as revelations concerning the historical powers and systems hidden behind the superficially apparent acts and personages of government. The burden will expose and speak to those powers and systems toward their removal and replacement in favor of new Spirit empowered systems yet to be revealed. These replacements will touch every area of what is commonly referred to as the “Seven Mountains” of culture. The true burden will speak to the removal and replacement of these mountains, not their “reformation.” The true burden for America is a burden toward the impingement of eternal realities upon the land.

There is so much more to come…...

Rank

Total Posts: 2

Joined 2013-11-23

PM

Thank you Scott for writing this. It makes sense and I can reflect on it as I go to work every day and raise up a family along with my wife in this nation. I must not allow the prevailing anesthetizing surge of self-preservation be dominant in my life. I must pause and reflect on what I have heard from reading the Arc of Empires and consider the thousands of families similarly facing the perplexity of the times. It is clear that these times are unprecedented but in the midst of it we understand that God is bringing liberation through faith and obedience. I denounce self-preservation and “survival of the fittest” but embrace God’s redemptive purpose for all of His children. I take on the policy of “each man for his brother” that guaranteed success of the early tribe of Israel as they exited Egypt under the powerful hand of God.